• Biggest and most comfortable boat of the day sailing/cruising charter boats of the harbour.
• Safe and easy to move around the wide alley walks without obstacles, just flat deck with handlebars around.
• No need to climb in and out of the narrow cockpit area, no wires in the middle, no swinging booms like on most of the sailing boats.
• Big spaces to relax
• Large Sunbathing area with soft cushions
• X-Large Canopy over the dining/resting area in the back of the yacht
• Easy to climb swimming ladder to get on and off the boat
"SOFT MACHINE II" is a traditional Greek wooden yacht built by "Moulakis-Denaksas" shipyard in Perama,Athens in the year 1980 and it was totally rebuilt in 2012. Its length is 49 feet and width is 12 feet. It was firstly used as a tourist transportation boat for the Athenian Riviera and Islands, with a capacity of 49 guests.
1 W.C. onboard which is connected with the sewage tank system and is always clean.