• Biggest and most comfortable boat of the day sailing/cruising charter boats of the harbour.
• Safe and easy to move around the wide alley walks without obstacles, just flat deck with handlebars around.
• No need to climb in and out of the narrow cockpit area, no wires in the middle, no swinging booms like on most of the sailing boats.
• Big spaces to relax
• Large Sunbathing area with soft cushions
• X-Large Canopy over the dining/resting area in the back of the yacht
• Easy to climb swimming ladder to get on and off the boat
"SOFT MACHINE II" is a traditional Greek wooden yacht built in Perama,Athens
in the year 1980 and it was totally rebuilt in 2012. Its length is 49 feet and width is 12 feet. It was firstly used as a tourist transportation boat
for the Athenian Riviera and Islands, with a capacity of 49 guests.
1 W.C. onboard which is connected with the sewage tank system and is always clean.